Sunday, December 6, 2009

Girl Gets A Frontal Wedgie Where Can I Find A Surgeon Who Will Perform A Frontal Lobotamy Without The Patients Approval?

Where can i find a surgeon who will perform a frontal lobotamy without the patients approval? - girl gets a frontal wedgie

see, I have a temporary substitute teacher for the rest of the year. She is the most corrupt woman I've ever known. It has some of his favorite spy student in me and arrest me stupid (sneezing, dropped my pen on the floor and not just four minutes before the class, not to say hello to her) She knows the days she has an appointment with this girl. She was once on my laptop and took the rights of another class, simply because they do not like what I wanted to write my report. Her husband is a policeman, and he is always in my home spying on me. She says she tried to protect others against me, just because she thinks I'm a bad guy. I really need to get rid of the psychopathic personality. Thus, there are doctors who would play a front lobatomy without their consent, be explained by mental illness. In addition to the worst-case end the losers lost all his powers, and I can not to harass or to others.

6 comments:

wizjp said...

If you worked, how much time for homework, because it would be garbage, you would be an honor student and would not be these problems.

Mortimer B Mugwump said...

Not sure if the lobotomy will be useful, but go ahead and try. I hear you can even with an electric drill.

You have to accept your parents, and, mind you, but I think if you have too much trouble in school, would probably sit happy and slobber.

ME-Man said...

Try Mexico. Apart from that, he could do nothing unless the patient is in a coma and was used to make decisions

Buzz Killington said...

Mexico

the redcap said...

If after that time working at the school, was held in the trash, I probably do it yourself.

edit, I agree.

halfshaf... said...

Dude, get a refill, that lithium

Post a Comment