Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Speacial Words For A Baby A Question About Being A Christian? And Virgins?

A question about being a Christian? and virgins? - speacial words for a baby

Ok in the 18 years were actually willing to be a Christian. However, I am not much of a person from the church. I do not like saying to live like my life when the only word that I follow is that of these gentlemen. It's hard for me to one thing ... idk its just hard. Any tips?

Another question: I am a virgin, and also see how the girls of today have no respect for themselves anymore, I want to give a right of serching THT. Now I do not know can update a virgin to marry her? i dont think i can. Because I honestly Speacial THT nothing for me. She was betrayed. So I still can not marry still a virgin? If so, why? and I really want a girl, at least it is not like these girls of today. Every time I hear a man, 15 years, have a child, i staRT is expected that loss. Because there are not many girls out there, great for me. What is your opinion? I really need help

0 comments:

Post a Comment