Thursday, February 4, 2010

Monogrammed Sterling Silver Keychains How Much Would This Sterling Silver Sell For?

How Much Would This Sterling Silver Sell For? - monogrammed sterling silver keychains

Okay, so I try to sell all in sterling silver, but I really have no idea how much they sell.

It's on eBay, and it is the information I collected so far,

It's monogram and the assessment of all the monograms that was built in 1852-1865.

It's 55-piece set and was produced by Gorham Sterling.

Please only serious answers!

3 comments:

wolfsrai... said...

I will certainly try my best for a serious answer:

I do not have a price for me because I know that you want to leave.

I found this site, which went to some of the silverware Gorham list ...

some of which I found in "white paisley design.

Here:

http://www.sterlingshop.com/White_Paisle ...

After checking prices and the link below to see other things to Gorham.

http://www.sterlingshop.com/SearchResult ...

When you go through these parts, you can create a price for the items you separately, then add them together, reduce the discount 10 to 20% and put the price on eBay.

If you are a good price, PM me. Good luck.

Shear said...

A lot of money, I'd say about $ $ 9-12,000, depending on state money

Ed Atun said...

Cash of $ 900. There is an excess of silver and gold sale today ..

Post a Comment