Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Pocket Sales "I Sold It On EBay" Style Businesses. Advice? I'm In Chicago, IL & Have A LOT To Sell... Please Advise!?

"I Sold It On eBay" style businesses. Advice? I'm in Chicago, IL & have a LOT to sell... Please advise!? - super pocket sales

Long story short, I clean my apartment. I except a camp that had been used in the construction of a friend for a while, and I am now getting a lot going on, I know you can not do everything by myself.

I have many antiques ...
I have a lot of Pokémon SUPER Collection ...
I Breyer Horses ...

Things that are classified "1-stop-shopping for something big" lot sales "and I feel overwhelmed me.

So far I looked on eBay and some I can be bought for $ 30.00 + an element, but to be honest, I would "What can I," that I do.

The freed space is worth more to me than the money ... But the change would be spectacular bag!

There are so many warnings about the "I sold it on eBay" of the chain, so I'm looking for recommendations for small businesses, the places that were already in use, should make the concerns and that I look ...

I read the combatants on the use of eBay drop-off stores ...
http://reviews.ebay.co/ M I-sold-it-warnin ...

I have no time to research each topic ... I am very happy to exploit, worries ...

Please I am desperate for any advice you can offer!

Can you help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment