Monday, January 4, 2010

Individual Coffee Maker Im Not A Cofee Drinker So What Should I Have On Hand If A Guest Visits And Wants Coffee?

Im not a cofee drinker so what should I have on hand if a guest visits and wants coffee? - individual coffee maker

I do not drink coffee and rarely have overnight guests, but I love entertaining people to organize dinners and small meetings and maintain. Since I do not drink coffee, with coffee in hand just think it would be a waste of space and no need for money (even if only $ 20) to spend, and I believe that coffee can just sit and lie to lose If I do not buy. If a box for each service pack, and had in his hand, would be sufficient, or if I really go for the manufacturer and why? Some people have asked for a cup of coffee and I have not said, and nobody said anything then. I want to make a good impression, if I'm around, what to have. Brands and flavors and how much would you have on hand will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 comments:

farriers... said...

You can buy the instant coffee. But in reality, if you host a large number of parts that are really cheap coffee. You can always water for hot chocolate and tea. Buy a package of coffee and store in a tightly and you have when you need it. People love a cup of coffee after dinner you have.

Post a Comment